Oxford Circus Gift Cards
Any orders (with a UK delivery address) will be sent out recorded post / first class.
*Ponti's Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash alternative
- No change can be given on Gift Cards
- Gift Cards can only be used to purchase alcohol if over 18
- Responsibility will be transferred to the customer upon receipt of the gift card and no refunds will be made for any lost, stolen or damaged gift cards.
- The gift card will be active 1 day after purchase and valid for 1 year from purchase.
- The gift card should be treated as cash.
- Any outstanding gift card balance cannot be exchanged for cash or refunded to a credit card and can only be used for in store purchases at any Ponti's Italian Kitchen restaurant.
- If a purchase exceeds the remaining balance on a gift card, then any outstanding amount can be paid with cash or credit card.
- Ponti's may cancel or withdraw any remaining balance on a gift card if it suspects fraudulent activity or misuse.
- Gift Cards can only be used to purchase alcohol if over 18.
- Ponti's reserves the right to amend the above Terms and Conditions at any time with reasonable notice.
- If you receive a damaged gift card in the post, or if your gift card does not arrive within a reasonable period of time, please contact us and we will either reissue you with a new gift card of the same value or if preferred issue you with an immediate refund.
- The buyer has the right to cancel any order and request a refund within 7 days of receipt of the gift card. To request a cancellation, please contact us and we will refund the purchase to your credit card as soon as possible.
- If you have any questions about your gift card please contact us on +44 (0)20 3230 3018.
- All other Gift Cards for Ponti's Italian Restaurant will be valid for 1 year from date of purchase.
- The Ponti's Gift Card is issued by Ponti's Retail Ltd, located at 59 Rochester Road, London NW1 9JG.